Thursday, April 15, 2010

4Developers conference in Poznan


Hi all,

last month I've visited one of the biggest conferences for developers in Poland. 4 tracks, a lot of very passioned people, lots of great material, good beverages and great service - all in one place.

To the right there's Jarek Palka with me just moments before his presentation on JavaScript on the server side :) Very interesting stuff indeed!

If you'd like to check out the agenda and presenters look at http://2010.4developers.org.pl/

One thing that I must say was a big disappointment was the presentation given by Jacek Laskowski. I was really expecting more from a person like him. Instead we were given a lot of CV stuff and unprofessional jokes.

A very interesting thing I saw there was a presentation by Maarten Balliauw showing not only that programming against the cloud is possible but also that using Microsoft's IDE and tools it's extremly easy! Good job Maarten!

See you again in a year!

No comments: